Nov 13, 2010

Bread - Baby I'm-A Want You (1972)

EAC | CD Image | APE+CUE+LOG | 192 mb+3% recovery


   Bread was a rock band from Los Angeles, California. They placed 13 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart between 1970 and 1977 and were a primary example of what later was labeled soft rock, releasing a string of well-crafted, melodic soft rock singles. Read more
   Baby I'm-A Want You was the fourth album by Bread, released in 1972. Its singles included the title cut (which reached #3 on the Billboard Top 100), "Everything I Own",(#5), "Mother Freedom" (#37),and "Diary" (#15). This was the first Bread album to feature keyboards player Larry Knechtel.

Tracklist:
1. Mother Freedom  
2. Baby I'm-A Want You   
3. Down On My Knees  
4. Everything I Own  
5. Nobody Like You  
6. Diary  
7. Dream Lady  
8. Daughter  
9. Games Of Magic  
10. This Isn't What The Governmeant   
11. Just Like Yesterday  
12. I Don't Love You

DOWNLOAD:
Password: hanalex

2 коммент.:

Sergey said...

Спасибо!

VaTAga said...

Люблю эту группу. У меня есть все её альбомы и сборник! Считаю, что её вполне можно отнести к недооценённым жемчужинам прошлого.