Dec 7, 2010

Jan Akkerman - The Noise Of Art (1990)

EAC | CD Image | APE+CUE+LOG+Covers | 291 mb+3% recovery


A musician of nearly legendary prowess, Jan Akkerman for a time eclipsed Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, and Jeff Beck among reader polls in England as the top guitarist in the world...
 Tracklist:
1. Trojan Horse
2. You Can't Keep A Bad Man Up
3. Bonnaville
4. Shame On You
5. Having Fun
6. Prima Donna
7. Prelude: Friends Always
8. Akkerman's Sombrero
9. My Pleasure
10. Quiet Storm

      Line-up:      
Jan Akkerman - Gibson Les Paul Custom, Chet Atkins 6 string and 12 string guitars, all synthesizers and sequencer programming
Livingston Brown - bass
Derek Holt - bass
Clive Mayuyu - drums
Brendon Day - drums

Jan Akkerman - Shame On You

Links in comments:

3 коммент.:

hanalex said...

http://freetexthost.com/uq1icdof34

putaveia (meretriz do rock!) said...

Hi Hanalex
Please, i don't speak and read russian
When you put in narod for exemple, i don't have conditions to download the disc
Please, if is possible, use others providers, like
www.multiupload.com
Thanks for all and excuse my complains

hanalex said...

Hi, Putaveia! Sorry, I didn't answer at once... I speak English as well as you understand Russian! The links to Narod were created for Russian forums and I put them in my blog because I don't want them to be deleted. I plan to use another providers in the future. Thanks for visiting my blog!