Apr 23, 2011

Lighthouse - Sunny Days (1972)

EAC | APE TRACKS+CUE+LOG+Covers | 302 mb+3% recovery | RDI 2008


Tracklist:
1. Silver Bird
2. Sunny Days
3. You Girl
4. Beneath My Woman
5. Merlin
6. Broken Guitar Blues
7. Letter Home
8. You Give to Me
9. Lonely Places

Musicians:
Skip Prokop - drums, percussion, vocals and acoustic guitar
Paul Hoffert - keyboards, vibes, congas and canary
Ralph Cole - guitar and vocals
Alan Wilmot - bass
Bob McBride - vocals, percussion and acoustic guitar
Don DiNovo - electric violina
Dick Armin - electric cello
John Naslen - trumpet
Howard Shore - sax, flute and vocals
Larry Smith - trombone, mellophonium and vocals

=====================
=====================

4 коммент.:

Eric said...

I have this on vinyl. As a little kid I recall the title track used to get some airplay on the radio here in the U.S. Everytime I hear that song after all these yrs. I am transferred back to a much more innocent time & place.

PERSEvalK said...

agreed if you like bands as Blood Sweat & Tears ,or Chigago, wel this is a must thanks Alex (for the 2 CDs)

angelitotitorito said...

I'm afraid I'd come late. Dead links! Can you re up it in another host (i.e., RS, DF, MF...)?Thank you very much in advance. Congratulations, great blog!! :-)

hanalex said...

@angelitotitorito:
New link
http://boyzmakenoyze.blogspot.com/2012/04/re-post-lighthouse-sunny-days-1972.html