Aug 18, 2011

Ice - Opus I (1980)

EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG+Covers | 290 mb+3% recovery

 ICE is a German Progressive rock trio (bass-vocals, guitar & drums) that plays a simple and melodic, occasionally bluesy music with great emphasis or somewhat close to PINK FLOYD. Reissued by the Garden Of Delights label, "Opus One" (1980) is a particularly rare album, displaying a music very much influenced by the Seventies.
1. Bad News For The Dolphin
2. To A Fair Young Lady
3. Happy And Free
4. Willie The Pincher
5. Wintertime
6. Intro
7. The Big Sleep
8. Passagaglia
9. Choires Of Bright Beauties
10. Preludium No 1

Line-up:
Hubert Benz - bass, vocals
Heinz Gerber - guitar, vocals
Alexander Russ - drums

===========
=========== 
Password in comments:

3 коммент.:

hanalex said...

Password: hanalex

iceman said...

I love this album. Is this Garden Of Delights reissue from acetate/vinyl or master tapes? Just curious because I have a very good sounding copy of this that I believed to be from original vinyl, but I realize that for many old albums the master tapes were never found and so were reissued from a clean acetate/vinyl, but one can still hears pops, etc. Just like to know before I dl. My dl capacity is limited. Cheers

iceman said...

Well, I googled this and found out this is a vinyl transfer, unless you say differently. Cheers