Sep 21, 2011

Elder - Dead Roots Stirring - Heavy/Stoner - FLAC




Hi your freaks
I'm from Bordeldorock blog, and a great friend of Hanalex
This is my first post here and i think you are enjoy
My line is more heavy, sabbath's fanatic, but i love hawkwind, and progressives
First i write in Portuguese and after in english (poor english)
The nickname putaveia means OldBitch in english

First in Purtuguese
Ai putada, siguinte
O Elder é uma dessas novas bandas do cenario do rock americano pelo selo Meteor City
Quando comprei um disco lá, ganhei ele de presente, e fui ouvir (ja foi publicado aqui), e achei demais
Som pesado, parado, musicas longas, para aqueles que realmente gostam de som pesado sem ser trash
O cd inteiro é bom, deve ser ouvido com carinho
Beijos

English

Hey your freaks

Elder is one of those new bands of the rock scene by American Meteor City Label

When I bought a disk there, he got a gift, and I hear (already been published), and I love it
Heavy sound, still, long songs, for those who really like heavy sound without being trash
The whole cd is good, it must be heard with love

kisses


crica I
crica II


passwd:www.bordeldorock.blogspot.com

1 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

I like this stoner stuff. Thank you very much for it. Sounds great!

br HE