May 7, 2012

Head East - Get Yourself Up (1976)

FLAC TRACKS+CUE+Covers | NO LOG | 220 mb+3% recovery


Tracklist:
1. When I Get Ready
2. Separate Ways
3. This Woman's In Love
4. I Don't Want The Chance
5. Sailor
6. Monkey Shine
7. Jailer
8. Love My Blues Away
9. The Victim
10. Trouble


Personnel:
Mike Somerville - guitar, vocals
Roger Boyd - keyboards, vocals
John Schlitt - vocals
Dan Birney - bass, vocals
Steve Huston - drums, percussion, vocals


=========== 
===========

10 коммент.:

Pomydor said...

Спасибо!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for this other album from this very interesting band !!

Ray

Jim_Spyropoulos said...

thanks a lot for this album:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for uploading this album, but how can I download it from ifolder.ru???? I don't understand russian...

Anonymous said...

Ok, got it. It's a bit complicated, but it works now. Thx for the great quality of your rips!

hanalex said...

Read the instructions on the main blog page:
http://boyzmakenoyze.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The password is...

hanalex said...

Password is here: http://freetexthost.com/nkbuu5yo3f

My Ears Hurt said...

This is MP3-sourced bullshit. It sounds like it was recorded inside my ass.

hanalex said...

@My Ears Hurt

you're right, all tracks 100% mpeg...