Jun 4, 2012

Re-upload by request: Kerry Livgren - Seeds Of Change (1980)


EAC | CD Image | APE+CUE+LOG+Covers | 248 mb+3% recovery


==========
==========

Tracklist:
1. Just One Way
2. Mask Of The Great Deceiver
3. How Can You Live
4. Whiskey Seed
5. To Live For The King
6. Down To The Core
7. Ground Zero

Line-up:
Kerry Livgren - guitar, drums, keyboards, vocals
with
Phil Ehart - drums
Barriemore Barlow - drums
Rev. Johnny Thompson - drums
Bobby Campo - percussion, horn
Gary Gilbert - bass guitar
Paul Goddard - bass guitar
Darryl Kutz - harmonica
Robby Steinhardt - violin
Ronnie James Dio - vocals
Vicky Livgren - vocals
Mylon Lefevre - vocals
Steve Walsh - vocals
Brad Aaron - vocals
John Fristoe - vocals
Joey Jelf - vocals
Davey Moire - vocals
David Pack - vocals
Jeff Pollard - vocals
Steve Venezia - vocals
Donna Williams - vocals



===========
===========

3 коммент.:

Eric said...

I never bothered to checkout Kerry's solo work.
Looks interesting with Dio's involvement.
Thanks my friend.

angelitotitorito said...

A thousand thanks for this upload!! I didn't expected a quick response as this to my request, and I'm very glad to add another record to my Kansas collection. Thank you very much again!! :-D

adamus67 said...

I was wondering if I write something about this album, and not because it is for me mystery( I have it long time and really like him!)So I can not be passive...
This was Kerry's first solo album after departing from Kansas in 1980. Most knew That some of the members of Kansas were already Christians, but Kerry makes it absolutely clear on this solo effort. What made ​​this disc is interesting for me That Ronnie James Dio sings lead vocals on two tracks ("Mask of the Great Deceiver '&' To Live For The King '). Dio has a phenomenal voice and on this disc proves That he is capable of singing more than just heavy metal. The entire disc is a very good!. On his first solo album, Kerry did not stray to far from what they Might Expect from Kansas. :)
Alex,Thanks for sharing.