Jul 29, 2012

Camel - Pressure Points: Live In Concert [2CD] (1984, 2009 expanded edition)


EAC |  CD Images | FLAC+CUE+LOG+Covers | 714 mb+3% recovery


CD 1:
1. Pressure Points
2. Drafted
3. Captured
4. Lies
5. Refugee
6. Vopos
7. Stationary Traveller
8. West Berlin
9. Fingertips

CD 2:
1. Sasquatch
2. Wait
3. Cloak And Dagger Man
4. Long Goodbyes
5. Rhayader
6. Rhayader Goes To Town
7. Lady Fantasy

Musicians:
Andy Latimer - guitar, flute, vocal
Colin Bass - bass, vocal
Ton Scherpenzeel - lead keyboards
Christopher Rainbow - vocal, keyboards
Richie Close - keyboards
Paul Burgess - drums, percussion
with:
Mel Collins - sax
Pete Bardens - organ


===========
===========

2 коммент.:

Rogerio M. Schirach said...

Dear Hanalex, many thanks, the 3 Camel posts are recorded. Tomorrow he running on DVD.
I make + 200 downloads from Boyz, every day I make some download.
From Bordel (Oldbitch good friend) I make + 300 downloads.
When you will upload more Camel CDS, my heart will thank you.(you can see, my English it's terrible, kkk)
Hughs
MrRockeveryday

hanalex said...

Thanks MrRockeveryday. My English isn't better :-(