Aug 3, 2012

Re-post: Cheap Trick - Dream Police (1979)

EAC | CD Image | APE+CUE+LOG+Covers | 444 mb+3% recovery


==============================
==============================

Tracklist:
1. Dream Police
2. Way Of The World
3. House Is Rockin' (With Domestic Problems)
4. Gonna Raise Hell
5. I'll Be with You Tonight
6. Voices
7. Writing On The Wall
8. I Know What I Want
9. Need Your Love
Bonus tracks:
10. Hosue Is Rockin' (With Domestic Problems) (Live)
11. Way Of The World (Live)
12. Dream Police (No Strings Version)
13. I Know What I Want (Live)


Personnel:
Robin Zander - lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Rick Nielsen - lead guitar, background vocals
Tom Petersson - bass guitar, background vocals, lead vocals on "I Know What I Want"
Bun E. Carlos - drums, percussion

===========
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
===========

0 коммент.: