Oct 14, 2012

Kiyomi Otaka - Third Hand (1998)

EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG | No covers | 313 mb+3% recovery


===================
===================

Тracklist:
1. Renoir
2. Commodore Funk
3. Drag Swing
4. 3Rd Hand
5. Safari
6. Dr. Owl

7. Full Moon
8. Potos
9. Cool Duck

Musicians:
Koichi Yabori - guitars
Kiyomi Otaka - Hammond B-3, composer
Jiro Okada - bass
Mansaku Kimura - drums, percussion

===========
===========

1 коммент.:

adamus67 said...

I will not say I known for me, but already at the sight of Hammond organ, the I have goose bumps
Of course, I am aware of the fact that experts and fans of this style on our boat is less and less, but the Japanese girl, game Hammond B3, combined with guitarists and a drummer, I think, a sin to miss, and I decided to stir up the publication of this subject.
Thx Alex! :)