Nov 26, 2012

Supersister - Iskander (1973) + Spiral Staircase (1974) [2 in1]


EAC | CD Image | APE+CUE+LOG+Covers | 364 mb+3% recovery


==================      ===========
==================      ===========


Iskander (1973):
1. Introduction
2. Dareios The Emperor
3. Alexander
4. Confrontation Of The Armies
5. The Battle
6. Bagoas
7. Roxane
8. Babylon
9. Looking Back


Spiral Staircase (1973):
10. Retroschizive (Introduction Schizo)
11. Jellybean Hop
12. Dangling Dingdongs
13. Sylvers Song
14. Cookies, Teacups, Buttercups
15. Gi, ga, go (Gollumble Jafers)
16. It Had To Be
17. Nosy Parkers
18. We Steel So Frange (Epilogue)



===========
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
===========

4 comments:

Lauren jonczak said...

Great post. I was looking up spiral staircase prices when I came across your post. I am glad I did because I would love to check these out. I love listening to new music. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Ce groupe est une merveilleuse découverte pour moi. Merci pour ce post et tous les autres.

Anonymous said...

PASSWORD PLEASE

hanalex said...

Password here
http://freetexthost.com/sicrinjy43