Dec 16, 2012

Human Instinct - Peg Leg [The Lost Tapes - Unreleased Album] (1975, 2010)


EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG+Covers | 335 mb+3% recovery


===========
===========

Tracklist:
1. Free Bird
2. All Time Loser
3. Find Your Heart
4. Peg Leg
5. For A Friend - Part 1
6. For A Friend - Part 2
7. Fallen Star
8. Hey You
9. Tight Rope Lover
10. Instinct

Line-up:
Maurice Greer - drums, vocals
Phil Whitehead - guitar, vocals
Steve McDonald - keyboards, Mellotron, vocals
Glenn Mikkelson - bass, vocals


===========
===========

Also Human Instinct album:

9 коммент.:

Jamie (tacobueno) said...

Thanks very much for this hanalex - didn't have it. Now I need to check to make sure about The Hustler too. I know I have their earlier albums. Happy Holidaze to you!

hanalex said...

@Jamie:
Thanks, I wish you happy holidays too!
Do you have any album Snatmin Cuthin (1972)?
Please write me...

Jamie (tacobueno) said...

Sorry, don't have it - never heard of him.

Jamie (tacobueno) said...

I just googled him - apparently he played with the band during the "Zodiac" years of '72 - '75. I only have the "Pye/New Zealand" label years (Burning Up Years '69 + Stoned Guitar '70 + Pins In It '71). I don't think Snatmin played on any of those 3 albums.

hanalex said...

Thank you, I get it...

Rogério M Schirach said...

Alex, thanks for Netkups.......I don't know this band, but download it's running..
MrRockeveryday

juan manuel muñoz said...

thanks a lot my friend

CrunchyFrog said...

thanks a million!

d. said...

thanks. i didn't know these 2 albums existed