Mar 14, 2013

By request: Ten Years After - Alvin Lee And Company (1972)


EAC | CD Image | FLAC+CUE+LOG+Covers | 272 mb+3% recovery

allmusic:
After Ten Years After found commercial success with a new record label, Columbia, and the hit single "I'd Love to Change the World," the band's former label released this collection of outtakes from earlier recording sessions. One listen shows why these tracks were not included on album releases at the time of their recording
.
Tracklist:
1. The Sounds
2. Rock Your Mama
3. Hold Me Tight
4. Standing At The Crossroads
5. Portable People
6. Boogie On
7. Spider In My Web
8. Hear Me Calling
9. I'm Going Home 

===========
=========== 

3 коммент.:

BÖCido said...

rip

Rogério M. Schirach said...

This post is for ME, thank you and thank you my friend......I don't find it in FLAC, only in MP3. I love this album.......
Hugs from Brazil's friend
MrRockeveryday

pat said...

thanks a lot,
for letting me visit your site.
I appreciate your work.
Rock on, man.