May 9, 2013

Trúbrot - Mandala (1972)

EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG+Covers | 219 mb+3% recovery

Trúbrot were an Icelandic psychedelic/progressive rock band active in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Read more
Тracklist:
1. Mandala
2. My Freind & I
3. Down By The Water
4. Coming Your Way
5. Drifting
6. Rise And Shine
7. Today
8. Mr. Moonshine
9. Pleasant Daydreams
10. All I Wanna Do
11. Scezio Pan

Line-up:
Shady Owens - vocals
Gunnar Þórðarson - guitar, flute, vocals
Karl Sighvatsson - organ, piano
Rúnar Júlíusson - vocals, bass
Gunnar Jökull Hákonarson - drums, vocals
Magnús Kjartansson - piano, organ, vocals
Ólafur Garðarsson - drums

===========
===========

9 коммент.:

Woody said...

Thank you very much for this and for all.

Anonymous said...

Hello hanalex.
Do you have this album?
TEAZE - A Taste Of Teaze
Thanks, Ed

DanP said...

Both of the samples are very lovely and fine! I'm going to check this one out for sure. Many thanks Hanalex!

hanalex said...

@Ed: I don't have it ...

Anonymous said...

Ok.hanalex
Thanks anyway
Ed

juan manuel muñoz said...

thanks a lot

hanalex said...

@Ed

I understand, thanks a lot! :-)

yahwehfrk said...

Turbrot did 4 albums and thanks to you I have their 4th one. However I am still looking for their self-titled album. Would you have it or know where I can find a copy? Thanks

hanalex said...

@yahwehfrk

Debut album here:
http://boyzmakenoyze.blogspot.ru/2013/06/trubrot-trubrot-1969.html