Jul 29, 2013

The Cars - The Cars (1978, Deluxe edition 1999, 2 CD)


EAC | 2 CD | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG+Covers | 628 mb+3% recovery

The year was 1978, and shaggy- haired geeks reigned supreme in three catagories: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons mastery, reciting the entirety of "Star Wars" from memory, and listening to new wave music. And listened they did-- bands like the Talking Heads, Blondie and Devo started springing up out of the woodwork and the losers ate it up like Toffee bars. Now, maybe they weren't exactly new wave, but the Cars fit the new wave stereotype close enough, and the geeks enjoyed the simple but catchy pop arrangements, the spastic moog effects, and the head- bobbing fun of the band's music. Read more
CD 1:
1. Good Times Roll
2. My Best Friend's Girl
3. Just What I Needed
4. I'm In Touch With Your World
5. Don't Cha Stop
6. You're All I've Got Tonight
7. Bye Bye Love
8. Moving In Stereo
9. All Mixed Up

CD 2:
1. Good Times Roll (live 1978)
2. My Best Friend's Girl (demo)
3. Just What I Needed (demo)
4. I'm In Touch With Your World (demo)
5. Don't Cha Stop (demo)
6. You're All I've Got Tonight (demo)
7. Bye Bye Love (demo)
8. Moving In Stereo (demo)
9. All Mixed Up (demo)
10. They Won't See You (demo)
11. Take What You Want (demo)
12. Wake Me Up (demo)
13. You Just Can't Push Me (demo)
14. Hotel Queenie (demo)


===========
===========

6 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

I tried the password hanalex, but it does not work. Is there another password?

hanalex said...

The password is correct, be careful when entering...

Anonymous said...

Works fine. TY

Anonymous said...

I also tried the password hanalex, but it doesn't work.
Help?

hanalex said...

I downloaded the archive - the password is correct, it's checked...

Anonymous said...

Awesome :T. and the pass is correct