Nov 13, 2013

Split Enz - True Colours (1980/2006)

FLAC TRACKS+Covers | 343 mb+3% recovery


=======
=======

Тracklist:
1. Shark Attack
2. I Got You
3. What's The Matter With You
4. Double Happy
5. I Wouldn't Dream Of It
6. I Hope I Never
7. Nobody Takes Me Seriously
8. Missing Person
9. Poor Boy
10. How Can I Resist Her
11. The Choral Sea
Bonus tracks:
12. Things
13. Two Of A Kind

Musicians:
Tim Finn - vocals, acoustic guitar
Neil Finn - guitar, vocals
Eddie Rayner - keyboards
Noel Crombie - percussion
Nigel Griggs - bass guitar
Malcolm Green - drums


===========
===========

7 коммент.:

bushmnz said...

Thank you very much! I am very grateful for this.

Anonymous said...

Hello, You have a great blog! Won't let me download from netkups though. Could you reload or post on mediafire perhaps? I would be greatful. Thank You.

hanalex said...

Added link to MediaFire

Anonymous said...

Big, BIG smile on my face! I love this! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

merci

John Southern said...

Pass Phrase for file?

hanalex said...

@John Southern

Password here
http://freetexthost.com/dngfvnjbxg