Jul 5, 2014

Linda Ronstadt - Don't Cry Now (1973) [By request]


EAC | CD Image | APE+CUE+LOG+Covers | 202 mb+3% recovery


Tracklist:
1. I Can Almost See It
2. Love Has No Pride
3. Silver Threads And Golden Needles
4. Desperado
5. Don't Cry Now
6. Sail Away
7. Colorado
8. The Fast One
9. Everybody Loves A Winner
10. I Believe In You


===========
===========

2 коммент.:

tomg said...

Thanks a lot. First time i'm visiting your blog (and i can say it's a nice surprise)

Iceman said...

Hey buddy! I'm finally back and just wanted to say hi. Also, do you have any more older Linda? There is a bunch on that Russian Mp3 site, but not in as high of a quality as yours, so I thought I'd check with you first. No biggie, she's not real high on my wish list, I'm just filling a few holes in my collection. Cheers, and I hope to post something new soon.