Jul 9, 2014

Roger McGuinn & Band (1975)

EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG+Covers | 269 mb+3% recovery


Tracklist:
1. Somebody Loves You
2. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
3. Bull Dog
4. Painted Lady

5. Lover Of The Bayou
6. Lisa
7. Circle Song
8. So Long
9. Easy Does It
10. Born To Rock And Roll
11. Wasn't Born To Follow (Bonus Live)
12. Chestnut Mare (Bonus Live)

===========
===========

16 коммент.:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER said...

Merci !
Thanks !

peraberg said...

Thanks for McGuinn and everything else you've posted. Excellent blog

Burly Dave said...

I appreciat your posting this. The password hanalex does not function on my mac. I have downloaded a file sized 282.2 MB, which would seem to be the complete file.

Yesterday I downloaded a partial file, and the password allowed me to open the file with 3 flac files. So I am confused.

Thanks again.

hanalex said...

@Burly Dave

Sorry. Write, how can I help?

Burly Dave said...

Thanks, Hanalex. when I open with Stuffit, it accepts the password at the beginning and converts it. Then it requests the password again. and again. and again. Not sure why.

hanalex said...

@Burly Dave

Hi!
This link to the archive without a password for you.
Try to download and unpack again.
http://netkups.com/?d=5917d938ec340

Burly Dave said...

Thanks for your trouble. The netkups site seems to offer download on-and-off, right now I can't get the file. I will try later. I look forward to hearing the music.

Dave

Burly Dave said...

Got it this time, my browser was blocking the download form. Thanks!

iceman said...

@Burly Dave or hanalex- My browser also blocks Netkups. How did you get it to finally unblock Netkups? I have never been able to dl a file from Netkups, except 1 oe 2 torrent files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a neanderthal with a computer. Cheers

hanalex said...

@iceman

What browser are you using?
Try Mozilla Firefox or write what you are comfortable sharing...

iceman said...

Thanks for the reply. I use both Firefox and Chrome on a satellite feed in the US. mail.ru works but very slow. Mega, Depositfile, Zippyfile all work fine. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers

hanalex said...

@iceman

I hope you will be able to download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!EkI0zAIY!IGnYD08m8f9pcG64RXiwUbI6D5pMQvNjE9DAAaFWQ_A

Burly Dave said...

Iceman, I kept clicking and I think there was a popup notice that Chrome only showed for an instant. Using another browser or changing settings would probably help with Netukps. Mega definitely is easy, fast. Thanks, Hanalex!

iceman said...

Right on, hanalex, you are more than kind. Very cool!

iceman said...

@hanalex- Peace, friend, DL worked just fine. You know, I have sort of a Love/Hate relationship with Roger McGuinn. A brilliant mind and all, but too many references from former band members who just couldn't work with him because of his ego. Should that affect my enjoyment of his music? Probably not, but for some reason his music as a solo artist hasn't really grabbed me the way Gene Clark's music has. Just a personal opinion, but it might relate to a synergy that certain artists are able to achieve with others that let's them rise above their own egos to create something bigger than themselves, but are never able to achieve on their own. Anyways, I thank you so much for making his music available like this. I mean, no one else is even bothering. Great site, BTW. Would you re-upload some of your Poco to mega if I asked? I'd be interested in some of those but most are on megaupload and defunct.

hanalex said...

@iceman

Write what you need to e-mail hanalex57@gmail.com