Jan 15, 2015

Firefall - Undertow (1980 / 1995)



=======
=======

Tracklist:
1. Love That Got Away
2. Headed For A Fall
3. Only Time Will Tell
4. Laugh Or Cry
5. Stardust

6. If You Only Knew
7. Some Things Never Change
8. Business Is Business
9. Leave It Alone
10. Undertow
Bonus tracks:
11. Just What You Need
12. Crying In The Night
13. Lips

EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG | Covers | 356 mb incl. 3% recovery

===========
===========

Also FIREFALL albums:

7 коммент.:

367 said...

link does not working ???

hanalex said...

@367

link works, the album was downloaded 22 times

367 said...

it was my connected problem
now fixed!
thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Now I can upgrade my 8-track copy.

iceman said...

Yeah Alex! Thank you and keep up the hard work, my friend!

Tanktop said...

Alex; I hope you are doing well, my friend:)
Thank you so much for the excellent and rare albums you post.
I especially love country-rock, and really dig Firefall:)
If you can, would you mind re-upping their very first (self-titled) album please?

All the very BEST to you and your family,
tank

hanalex said...

@Tanktop

Link renewed:
http://freetexthost.com/lnsib1jprw