Dec 4, 2016

Doucette - Mama Let Him Play (1977)


=======
=======

Tracklist:
1. Down The Road
2. Back Off
3. When She Loves Me
4. People Say
5. All I Wanna Do
6. Mama Let Him Play
7. What's Your Excuse?
8. It's Gonna Hurt So Bad
9. Keep On Running
10. Love Is Gonna Find You



Personnel: 
Duris Maxwell - drums, percussion
Don Cummings - bass
Brent Shindell - rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar
Robbie King - keyboards
Jerry Doucette - rhythm guitar, lead guitar, vocals

EAC | FLAC TRACKS+CUE+LOG | 277 mb incl. 3% recovery

===========
===========

2 коммент.:

kobilica said...

Unknown to me.Some good songs on this album.Thank you...

Tanktop said...

Thank you, Alex - I'm a long-time fan of Doucette!
The title track is great, and so is "Down The Road". "All I wanna Do" has great sound, and was a hit single here in Canada:)
Take care my friend, and thanks for all the good ROCK!:)